Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sweetgreen comes to Arlington!

Thank you healthy food gods!! Thanks to sweetgreen, I'm no longer living in the no man's land of quick healthy eating (read: Ballston-VA square corridor). I'd never actually been to any of the other locations, so I was eager to try out this one. I had the curry gold salad, which was delicious. The dressing was light and uniquely-flavored, with a hint of spice, and I loved that the chicken was diced small enough that you could theoretically have a piece with every bite. Also...a pretty sweet deal calorie-wise at 364.

The bread that came with the salad was equally tasty...just enough to sop up my extra dressing, and a good combo of crusty and soft.

I also got a b-nut squash/cauliflower/kale soup for lunch the next day. Holy cow that was good. And I'm a total squash snob.

If they don't have a frequent flier card for this place, I hope they make one soon. Because I have a sneaking suspicion Arlington sweetgreen may become my second kitchen...(x-posted to yelp.com)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    Glad you liked the curry gold salad! We in fact do have a "loyalty card" that you can get from our associates at the cash register. For every dollar you spend, you get 1 point. 50 points get you a free yogurt and 100 points gets you a free salad! Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to serving you again!
    - sweetgreen team

    ReplyDelete