Saturday, October 23, 2010

Quick foodie news update!

Readers--just wanted to let you know about two exciting, upcoming things.

First. My FAV restaurant, Rustico, is officially opening three blocks from my house on Tuesday (Oct 26). I can't make the opening night, but you can bet your duck-and-brie pizza Pat and I will be there on Wednesday! With, of course, a review to follow at some point once I get my life together and have time to catch up on all the posts I owe you all.

Second. I will be attending my first DC Food Bloggers HH in early November. Shocking, I know, but there are hundreds of food bloggers in DC...and I'm excited to have a chance to meet some of them. A recap of this is forthcoming as well. If you're in the DC area and would like to join me, let me know! I'm going either way, but it might be better if I'm not the loser blogger girl with a two-person readership sitting in a corner (***guilt-trip working? ;)***).

That's all for now...two recipe reviews are in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment