Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Freaking Delicious Frozen Dinner

So, on a whim the other day, I picked up a Cedarlane Pesto and Four Cheese Baked Eggplant Stack from the frozen meals section. It had great stats (280 calories) and all natural. I was intrigued since I'd never seen it before, so I thought I'd give it a whirl (even though it was pretty pricey for frozen food at $5).

Wowowowow. This was AMAZING. I had to keep checking the side of the box, because I just couldn't believe it had less than 300 calories. Delicious, satisfying, almost indulgent. I know this pic looks messy but, c'mon, it's a frozen meal! It tastes so very much better than it looks.


I recommend pairing this with a veg or a salad, since there's not a ton of green veggies, but you certainly don't need them to feel full.

Totally go out and get some of these fantastic stacks...just leave some for me!!

1 comment:

  1. a) I like the new blog layout!

    b) AWESOME. I eat more Lean Cuisines than I care to admit as opposed to packing my own lunch for work, and this looks like quite a step up. Will have to find this!

    ReplyDelete